Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 month photo shoot

We had Mr. Wyatt Bear's six month photo shoot today.  I know we're a little late, but between our photographer getting hit with the flu and Mr. Wyatt Bear's very recent ability to steadily sit up, it worked out well that we waited.  I decided to do all the photos naked or just in a cloth diaper...speaking of cloth diapers, since I had to get them out I decided to give my little babe a chance in the cloth...I am already regretting the triple (at least!) amount of laundry I gave myself...back to the photos.  Mr. Wyatt Bear was a stud (of course) and gave us tons of great smiles.  Little Guy wanted so badly to be in on the action and I had plans for great brother photos that would eventually end up framed in my guest bathroom.  Well, it figures that as soon as it was time to do the duo shots, Little Guy wanted nothing to do with posing on the backdrop or facing the camera...He finally decided to participate when he could hold his whole apple in every photo...we'll see how those come out.  I can't wait to see Mr. Wyatt Bear's chunky legs and bare bottom in print, I just can't get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment