Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gym Day Care

Now that Mr. Wyatt Bear is 6 months old, I can bring both the boys to the gym daycare to hit up a class...I think I secretly liked having an excuse not to hit up the classes, but I guess there's no time like the present to get in shape (ugh...).  I was certain that Little Guy would hate it and I would be called out of class early to come get him and guess what I was right...kind of...I was called out of class early, but Little Guy was nowhere near tears, he was having a grand ol' time (that might be a stretch, but he wasn't crying)...it was my sweet Mr. Wyatt Bear that was not having anything to do with gym daycare!  As soon as he got into his mama's arms he smiled and coo'd and the tears dried up, and as soon as his brother saw me, he burst into tears and had to be consoled to catch his breath...oh yikes, I think the boys might have my back on this whole workout class thing, I haven't made it through a whole class yet, and I am not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment