Monday, January 27, 2014

Preschool Tours

Grab the tissues, a big bottle of Valium, and a tall glass of wine...this mommy can't believe her baby will be old enough to go to preschool this fall.  I am not sure (actually I am positive I am not) if I am ready for this, but he seems to be all for it and my most important job is helping him become his best person, so I am wiping my tears and heading out to find the perfect place for him to enter academia...and speaking of academia, I am finding that not all preschools think playtime is important or that toddlers still benefit from ample time to run, explore, and navigate the world of sharing.  We've looked at a few sites and have fallen in love with two and ruled one out- with one more tour to go, we'll have some tough decisions to make this next month...yes, fall registration begins in March...oh sweet boy, I can't wait to see you grow into your own little person, but I am still a bit sad that you're growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment