Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I decided what better way to celebrate Mother's Day than to return to last spot I visited before becoming a mother of two...Yep, Train Town :)  What a different experience it is to ride a Ferris Wheel WITHOUT contractions taking your breath away.  Little Guy and Mr. Wyatt Bear were EXCITED to head out and after morning naps we were on our way.  Gigi and Papa met up with us and we all had a blast in Sonoma ( I may have said I would like to live there, but Daddy quickly talked me out of that...)We hit up a darling tavern for lunch and the boys were both great dates for the day.  It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday.  From my Starbucks tumblers to the late afternoon swim, it was just what I wanted, to spend the day with my loves.






























No comments:

Post a Comment