Thursday, May 8, 2014

Reading Rainbow

I heard Mr. Wyatt Bear starting to stir from his morning nap.  Then I heard Little Guy hauling the walker toy up the stairs.  Next I heard him in Mr. Wyatt Bear's room which was just fine since I knew he was already up...I went in to check on them and they were both in the crib!  I am not sure how Little Guy managed it since there was no stool anywhere near the crib, but he had climbed in there with books and was reading to his brother.  Yep, I melted right there.  It was precious to see them in the crib and even more darling to hear Little Guy "reading"...he pointed to each picture and had commentary for every animal.  My day also included making it onto Little Guy's best friend list which included Daddy, Mr. Wyatt Bear, Odd Ball, Neigh Neigh, and Jack Jack today, and hitting up the May Fair.  Little Guy was too short to ride anything but the Merry-go-Round (and that might not have made me sad), but we had a blast with our buddies, the animals, and fair food.  Little Guy decided the cock-a-doodle-dos (also known as turkeys) were too loud and the dairy cow was a little too much to pet.  All in all, a pretty great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment