Monday, May 19, 2014

Medicine

We made a quick run to Michael's today before heading to gymnastics...Little Guy was a wonderful helper and Mr. Wyatt Bear was his usual charming smily self.  While we were standing in line, I was silently congratulating my crew on a wonderful shopping outing, when I reached down to rub Little Guy's face...and my hand came up super greasy.  Then I noticed his hair, it looked like it had not been washed in 3 weeks.  I asked him what was on his face and hair and he told me "medicine".  I asked where he got the medicine and he told me him and Oddball had got the medicine together in the bathroom and then he had put it on both of them.  I was at a loss- I had smelled it, rubbed it, examined it, and could not figure out what it was.  Once we were home, a quick survey of the bathroom produced a tube of Eucerin ointment with an open lid and a very greasy tube.  Oh Little Guy, you keep it interesting.every.single.day.

No comments:

Post a Comment