Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cleaning Up and Tahoe Bound

We had a parent work day at preschool before we headed up to Squaw Valley to celebrate Gabe's cousin getting married.  The work day was successful, although unfun as I washed 200 buckets in the sink...for 2 hours...I guess someone has to do it, I just wasn't excited it was me...We headed up to Squaw to meet both Gigi and Papa and Grandma and Papa.  Little Guy always gets such a kick out of having two papas together- he loves to count them :)  My parents came up to watch the boys so we could enjoy the evening and that is exactly what we did.  My dad thought about taking Little Guy swimming but when we saw that cocktail hour was happening on the pool deck, we QUICKLY requested that they stay as far away from the pool as possible!  It was a fun, even if VERY quick, trip to such a beautiful place, followed up by Daddy's favorite day of the year, Fantasy Football Draft Day.  I guess that means we should relish all the Monday night, Thursday Night, and Sunday time with have with Daddy, the countdown is on to kick off!



No comments:

Post a Comment