Monday, August 18, 2014

Guess who's THREE?!?!?

Where, I mean really WHERE have the last three years gone????  I stare in complete awe EVERYDAY and I think how has Little Guy grown so fast?  How does he know to inquire when I say "Ow!" and tell me to "Listen" when he hears the street sweeper three courts over?  When did he become his own little person????  While I contemplate these questions on an hourly basis, he is busy being his awesome silly self.  Today this little boy, our first baby we ever loved, turned three.  And let me just say, he knows all about birthdays this year.  He woke up to presents and balloons galore- he looked at the balloons and said, "Balloons...I love them!".  We spent the morning swimming and hitting up the Nut Tree before birthday lunch and naps.  Naps were a pipe dream today, Little Guy was too excited for his Dusty birthday!!!  Little Guy, you really are a crazy compassionate, inquisitive dude and there is not one moment I don't thanks my lucky stars that I was picked to be your Mommy.  You make this world a happier place and we love you more than you'll ever know!!!  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!
From the belly, to baby, to big boy!  And wow, doesn't that top photo look just like Mr. Wyatt Bear!?!?
The first day, the first few weeks, the first birthday, and the second birthday


The birthday boy wanted to ride the horses


And your favorite, riding the bunny!


The best birthday selfie we could get!




No comments:

Post a Comment