Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Movie Dates

Today I had a special date with an extra special friend- Heather and I went to see the final Twilight Saga Movie: Breaking Dawn Part 2.  We were supposed to go for her birthday, but with 4 kiddos between the two of us, we were lucky to get there at all (even if it was three weeks after her birthday!).  Following up a great girlfriend date, I ran home to get everything ready for our second Thanksgiving dinner the next day at my parents' house.  Surprisingly enough, I was in and out of the grocery store and Michael's with NO extra long wait...Costco was a different story!  I ran there before the movies and even though I got there EIGHT minutes after opening, I had to park in the LAST row and navigate through crowds just to pick up pictures...it seems the holiday shopping madness has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment