Monday, November 5, 2012

Shoveling Away

This weekend really caught up to me and then with the time change, it seems like my day is over before it's even begun!!!  A quick recap- we started our search for a big boy bed (we're hoping Grandpa will work his magic and make him something better than anything we could ever hope to buy...), had a nice dinner with my in-laws that included Little Guy trying out his new red convertible power wheels (courtesy of a family friend, Lord help us), a special celebration mass remembering Uncle Don, and a yummy family dinner with my parents, my sister, her fiance, BM/MJ, Aunt, and Uncle, and my two favorite guys...nothing too crazy, just right for us!  Then today we hit up the park with Noah, got in some exercise (gasp!) with his mommy, and anxiously awaited the arrival of our fall family card...it came and will go out next week, yay!  Here's to a nice fall week, even if I am wearing sandals and sweating in my capris!
I'd do yard work all day long with this cutie patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment