Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr. Martha Stewart

Little Guy is officially sick today and it stinks!  He has napped on and off all day, and while I HATE seeing him sick, I have to admit the all day snuggles are so precious (I just wish they didn't come with a fever ridden baby!).  Aside from the snuggles, there was another small silver lining- Tuesday is Law and Order: SVU marathon day on USA, so we got to spend A LOT of time with Stabler and Benson!  We have to give a shout out to Daddy, or as he refers to himself these days, Mr. Martha Stewart- between exhaustion, queasiness, fevers, and just general care of an active child, I have not been holding up my household duties very well, and Daddy has stepped in to the rescue!  He's not only bringing home the bacon, he's frying it up, cleaning the pan, and putting it all away...we love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment