Friday, November 2, 2012

Who loves spaghetti???

Little Guy does!  Before children, I never really understood my parent friends who were nervous/anxious about the mess their children made in restaurants.  I figured the tables would just be bussed and the floors swept and all would be good...now I have a child, one who is a really "neat eater", and I shutter at the stares I get from other patrons as I pack up my child and leave with a small feast under his high chair.  Today was no different...after a GREAT swim lesson, we had a quick play date with Noah and his mommy before we headed out to lunch with the grandmas.  The boys shared a plate of spaghetti...and then for dinner tonight, Little Guy had spaghetti again...he REALLY REALLY loves eating it with his bare hands...
Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment