Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Rough being a Baby

We started out our chilly day with a fun INDOOR swim lesson...then the day started to go downhill from there and by the time dusk rolled around we were one hot mess.  Little Guy cut his third bottom tooth AND developed his first major diaper rash.  He took one trip down the slide and was a screaming wreck while he tried to climb up my chest.  After changing his diaper and seeing his poor bum, I could understand why he didn't even want me to touch him and hold him.  He refused to sit in the bath or his high chair, so he was a dirty hungry boy when bedtime rolled around.  I was geared up for a rough night ( I went to bed at 7:30 myself), but all in all, it wasn't half bad.  It just breaks my heart when Little Guy is hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment