Wednesday, April 24, 2013

29 weeks

Today we had our 29 week appointment with my ob.  The baby is doing great, apparently wanting to make up for limited weight gain in the first 25 weeks of pregnancy, but I am still measuring right on target and the heart beat sounded nice and strong.  I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant as the weeks go on- I seem to be a lot less mobile or active with this pregnancy, which is tricky with Little Guy, but it's good to have him and all his energy to keep me moving and staying as fit as possible!  We have our next appointment at the end of May at 33 weeks, then 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 39 weeks, and then 40!  I can't believe we're almost to the end of this journey and soon we'll be meeting our sweet baby boy or girl, I am not sure I can wait 10 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment