Monday, April 22, 2013

No ring, baby lotion, and Otter Pops

After two swollen days, I was finally able to get my ring off!  I think it's time to retire the authentic wedding ring and start rocking my silver band :)  While I was frantically attempting to get said ring off this morning, Little Guy was helping me by getting himself ready...including lotioning up his face, shirt, shorts, beanbag, and carpet...yep, it was a baby lotion free for all.  The receptionist at the chiro office remarked how good he smelled.  We rounded out a relaxing day with Otter Pops.  This was the first time Little Guy "got" how to eat them and he was hooked!  I can't wait for more warm afternoons with snuggle time and Otter Pops on the front lawn- I can smell summer just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment