Friday, April 26, 2013

Swimming Time

Today was our last swim lesson.  We decided to take a break from the classes and the drive to Davis.  I am sad to say we won't see our swim friends every week, but I can't say I'll miss the morning chaos and the chlorine stench I carried around every Friday.  I am excited to swim with Little Guy in our backyard and watch him get more and more confident with his jumping in!  After our last swim lesson, we headed to Pleasant Hill for a play date with Gigi.  Daddy had a golf tournament that he took 3rd in, YAY Daddy, so we decided to get out of town for a bit.  We had lunch in Walnut Creek and Little Guy did an awesome job eating and feeding himself the Mac and Cheese- so much for a clean shirt!  We got in a good nap, eyebrow waxing, and even got started on the take home monogrammed shirts and onesies.  Rounding out our day with a visit from Auntie and Peyton, we headed home to see Daddy and give him a big high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment