Friday, April 12, 2013

Urine...Feces...Vomit

I am so glad I waited a day to write this post...if I had written it last night I would have only been able to title it Urine and Feces, which is just boring!  Yesterday we had a special visitor after naps- Gigi came over to help get some stuff done around the house and to play play play.  Little Guy was extra lucky and also got to go hot tubing with his mama and dada!  There's only one logical thing to do after hot tubing, yep, run around the backyard naked.  And what should one do if they're naked in the backyard, yep, they should poop.  If the story ended there, I would be fine...but it doesn't.  Before I could get the hose out, Olive walked over and ate it all...yes all the poop, in ONE BIG BITE!!  Just writing it makes me want to vomit (we'll get to the vomit in a minute!).  We followed up that grossness with a bath, that Little Guy stood up in, peed, then announced all done and sat back down.  And then it was off to bed!  Today we started the day out with our usual drive to swim lessons.  Little Guy was not amused by his mama and Gigi talking and not paying 100% attention to the cute little stinker in the back, so he started to fake cough...and then to really get the fake cough going, he started to put his hands in his mouth....then he decided, what fun is fake coughing and gagging, if there's not something to show for it...yep, cue the grossness, projectile self-induced vomit....all over the car seat, himself, and Gigi's freshly washed car.  I am not sure if the pregnancy hormones made the smell worse, but I couldn't get out of the car or him out of his pjs fast enough!  I am sure there will be plenty more grossness in my life as a mommy of at least one sweet baby boy, but I reached my quota for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment