Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dinner By Design

We started out our day with a trip to see Daddy at the ranch.  He has been working extra late this week, so he didn't get to see Little Guy at all yesterday :(  I am not sure who had more fun in the corral, Daddy or Little Guy!  After work, we hit up the Farmer's Market with Noah and his mommy...we didn't just drive, no we hoofed it all the way from their house (and it was hot!) and on our way we stopped to get Little Guy a bike helmet...I know I say this a lot, but I am pretty sure Little Guy in a bike helmet is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!  

We have been EXTRA SUPER LUCKY these last two days in that we have had not one, but two dinners made by my bestie Miss Heather...my husband covets her cooking and I LOVE LOVE LOVE when we get to have yummy food that doesn't involve my oven :)  After last night's legendary pasta sauce, we went over to their house for a full on rib BBQ, complete with watermelon, cornbread, pasta salad, roasted bell peppers, and homemade lemonade...I am getting hungry just remembering it!  Her dear hubby slow roasted these ribs to perfection and the kiddos all had a blast playing while they finished on the BBQ.  Little Guy continues to watch and chase Jackson, and Caden is the BEST entertainer any mommy could ask for!  What a great way to end our Saturday!