Sunday, July 29, 2012

This is B.I.G.

I know I won't do this post justice, but I have some pretty exciting, no scratch that, the most exciting news to announce...I am going to be an AUNTIE!!!!  My baby sister is going to be a mommy...

I am not sure I'll be able to handle waiting nine months to meet Mini Mirch, but in the meantime, I'll be offering her more than she wants a little unsolicited advice appreciated guidance and insight into the crazy hormonal world of pregnancy and motherhood!  We are all over the moon to see Mark and Katie become Mommy and Daddy and Little Guy is SUPER SIKED (I am sure of this, he told me so!) to be a big cousin!!!  Congratulations to my most favorite pregnant sister ever-  March 16, 2013 can't get here soon enough!!!



I am starting the poll:  Boy or girl?  Early, late, or right on time?  Weight?  Post your predictions in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Not because I have any preference, just because I'm feeling it...
    Mama-to-be

    ReplyDelete