Saturday, July 14, 2012

Going to the Chapel

I was all ready to chalk up Friday the 13th to be just that, an unlucky day where WAY too many people decided to shop at the same stores I had on my errand to-do list and I was so busy I  never had a chance to shower ALL.DAY.LONG (which begs the question, why would anyone want to shop near me anyways?!?)...but just as I was composing this ranting blog post in my head (while standing in line at Target with a gazillion other people at 9:30 on a Friday night!), I got some of the MOST.EXCITING.NEWS.EVER!!!! 

 Katie and Mark are getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

After a recap of the amazing proposal story, yes there was a bonfire, s'smores, and a secret photographer to capture the whole thing, I spent the night sharing the good news with ANYONE who answered their phone.  So no, July 13th did not end up being just another unlucky Friday the 13th...it ended up being the one month anniversary of Matt Cain's perfect game (which is also the day Mark asked our Dad for his blessing) and the day my sister became a fiancee!!  Let the wedding shenanigans begin...I've already started preparing my toast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such an AMAZING proposal. Mark wins the award. Katie needs to post it somewhere. And I live that the photographer was there to capture it!!!

    ReplyDelete