Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birthday Bowling

Since we are celebrating Daddy's birthday week, he has been selecting the dinner and afternoon activities all week. He really wanted to go to Chuck-e-Cheese (don't ask me why!) but we ran out of time, so we hit up our local bowling ally.  Little Guy is game for ANYTHING that involves balls, so he was in awe when we walked in and he saw he not only got to play with balls, but push them down a lane and knock things over!  For a first time bowler, he did great...he almost beat Daddy, but thank goodness Daddy got it together just in time.  I can't beat my husband in very many things, in fact I can really only think of one sport I can beat him in, and that's bowling...unless you count safe driving as a sport, then I can beat him in two things....Anyways, Mommy was victorious, but we were having more fun watching Little Guy's face light up every time the balls came out of the ball return or it was his turn to bowl.  He was so proud to carry his 6 pound ball all by himself!  What a fun way to spend our Wednesday night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment