Saturday, January 12, 2013

What I've always wanted

I always thought I wanted to live as close to Walnut Creek as possible...the shopping, the food, the entertainment...well today Little Guy and I headed into the Bay Area bright and early for some errands.  It all started out great, including an expected mother parking spot right next to the elevator, no lines in Nordstrom, Container Store, or Barnes and Noble, and a relatively happy baby in his stroller.  Then we had to move the car, and our great day spiraled out of control...the traffic, the pedestrians, and the lack of ANY parking after 10 AM made me realize I am not cut out for Walnut Creek living.  I also realized I am not really cut out for maternity clothes shopping.  If I had it in me, I would open a maternity store that did not require 20 questions answered to buy or return anything...an hour later and three jumps off the Lego table, Little Guy and I headed back to Pleasant Hill for lunch with GG and Papa...Little Guy even got to take a nap in his toddler bed, how is he getting so big so fast??

No comments:

Post a Comment