Saturday, February 22, 2014

65 years and counting

We celebrated my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary today.  65 years...the diamond anniversary...something many couples can only dream of celebrating...it was a magical day filled with love and laughter and a great time for my grandparents to have their family and friends all gathered together.  I love that my grandpa wore his suit jacket and they both donned corsages while they renewed their vows in my parents' backyard.  The taco trucks, gorgeous dessert table, and lotto ticket party favors made the day perfect!  We had a chance to snap a few photos of the 413 crew (that's the nickname I made up for our four babies born in 2013 with documented friendships that started in utero.).  Here are a few shots from the day:















No comments:

Post a Comment