Thursday, February 6, 2014

Paint Mommy's Car

I was diligently working on Mr. Wyatt Bear's curtains this morning when I heard something...the suspicious sound of silence when you thought your toddler was in the playroom.  I decided to investigate and found out that my sweet boy wasn't in his playroom, he was in fact in the garage, where I had just put a fresh coat of blue spray paint on my mobile for the nursery makeover.  That's what I get for not looking the top toddler proof lock!  Little Guy had rubbed his hands all over the mobile and covered every last inch of his hands in blue paint...then he proceeded to rub his hands all over OddBall, leaving her with a Grover like glow...he announced my car was next as I carried him in to the bathroom (since his feet were also covered in paint); looks like I found him just in the knick of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment