Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Who wants to Race?

Little Guy is OBSESSED with walking OddBall and Neigh-Neigh on leashes...in the house...and then prompting them to race because he is running and they have no choice but to chase him because, well, they're on leashes...in the house.  I do feel sympathy for the dogs, but I have to say, they really are his best little friends- he wakes up asking to play with them, and if he could have them IN his crib for naps and bedtime, he would.  We've gotten to the point where naps are only (mildly) successful if OddBall is in the beanbag chair next to Little Guy's crib...and that's only after she's sat in my lap with Little Guy while I've read the nap stories.  So while it may be a little tiring, and frankly sometimes annoying, to be leashed inside your house, it really is a highlight of Little Guy's day and I'll pretty much do anything to hear that genuine toddler belly laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment