Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beds and Bounce Houses

This is happening in our living room right now...I asked Gabe to go with me to Sam's Club to get Little Guy a big boy mattress and I hinted that I wanted to look at bounce houses.  I thought I would have to do some convincing, but no, Daddy was more than on board, he couldn't wait to get it home.  Little Guy was all about his bounce house and since deflating it for the evening he walks around asking if we can fix his bounce house.  I am seeing a well loved future for our bounce house!  In other exciting news, the big boy mattress has been purchased and the bedding is in the mail, so one of these days we should be getting closer to a big boy bed for Little Guy.  He's not bothered by his crib and doesn't seem terribly excited about the new bed, but we'll see how he feels when it's in his room.



No comments:

Post a Comment