Monday, February 3, 2014

Hanging in my Crib

Don't judge the god awful paint job that mommy started eight months pregnant and never finished (stay tuned for more on that later this month!), but Mr. Wyatt Bear is now sleeping in the crib.  And let me just say, it was about time!  He couldn't roll, let alone move, anymore in the cosleeper and he was able to hang his arm over the edge.  I could only see the ER visit in our very near future if I didn't act fast.  He's still shacked up in his mommy and daddy's room, but now he's got tons of room to cruise around...and cruise around he does.  He loves to crawl from corner to corner and is still adjusting to all the space- translation, he's not falling to sleep quite as easily as he was before the move, but this mommy is holding out hope that once the novelty wears off my easy to sleep baby will be back at it....



No comments:

Post a Comment