Sunday, February 23, 2014

Indiana Star

     We started our day with a sparkling brunch to celebrate Miss Iris' 2nd birthday.  I still can't believe it's February- we spent the morning outside in spring clothes and sunscreen.  After the birthday bash we came home for naps- Little Guy literally fell asleep while talking (cookie in hand) on the way home.  It was PRECIOUS!
     My aunt and uncle came into town from Indiana for the anniversary party, bringing along one of my cousins I haven't seen in over two years and his girlfriend we hadn't met (who we totally LOVE!).  It was so great to see Joey, my baby cousin, the little boy I remember seeing on an ultrasound at my aunt's prenatal appointment, now a college graduate and getting ready to move to a new state and start his career...that makes me feel OLD!  After Iris' birthday, the Indiana ladies came up for some outlet shopping and stopped by to see our new kitchen.  My aunt Lori is probably one of the funniest/craziest ladies I know so shopping with her is always a blast!  The four days in California were nice, but it made me miss them even more...I am hoping we can get in a trip to celebrate the high school and college graduations this June!

No comments:

Post a Comment