Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crafting...

I am very lucky to be a stay at home mom.  My dear husband goes to work to support us and I get to raise our little guy, plus I get to craft while he's sleeping.  Today my hubby came home during nap time, and there I was in my heavenly craft niche.  He looked at me and said, "I thought you stopped crafting".  This was funny because we had JUST finished revamping said craft niche, like five days ago.  So no, I had not stopped crafting, but he remembered me giving away A LOT of scrapbooking stuff a while back.  I laughed and explained that scrapbooking was crafting, but crafting was not just scrapbooking.  He doesn't get it.  In the meantime, I need to stop perusing the DIY blogs as there just aren't enough hours in the day.  Tonight's project, mod podging our family rules...hopefully I'll have pictures to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment