Monday, February 20, 2012

Bubbles and Beer Pong

At the end of my day, my heart is happy, my brain smarter.

This makes my heart happy:



This makes my brain smarter:

Two things I learned today while wondering the great aisles of Safeway:
  1. They actually sell ping pong balls on the beer aisle, for all your beer pong needs.
  2. Those signs that warn you that your cart has been equipped with a self locking wheel device if you should try to take the cart out of the parking lock, ya well, IT'S TRUE!  There I was, combining my cardio with my errands, parking at Target, shopping in Safeway, pushing my cart FILLED with our weekly groceries, when the wheels locked up.  Not only did they lock up to push forward, they locked up to move in any direction.  I was forced to lug all my groceries, in the dark, to my car, across the parking lot.  Silver lining- Little Guy was home sleeping with Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment