Sunday, February 5, 2012

Everyone's doing it...

blogging that is.  Not one to miss a trend, I am a little shocked that I am just now getting into blogging.  I've recently been spending my free time (a very SCARCE amount of time) perusing mommy blogs, finding inspiration for craft projects and keeping myself awake during those midnight feedings, and 3 am feedings, and 5 am feedings...Little Guy is going through a growth spurt, mommy through a case of  sleep deprivation.  I think it's that lack of sleep that has fueled my fire to start blogging- that, and my desire to document EVERYTHING about this new journey through mommyhood.  So here I go, with my son 13 days shy of 6 months, ready to capture it all here, for eternity...or until I wise up and decide some things are best left untyped.

No comments:

Post a Comment