Tuesday, February 21, 2012

They're Here!

Girl Scout Cookies (thanks Mads!)

Highlights of our day:

1.  Girl Scout Cookies arrived!
2.  Little Guy weighs 17 pounds 10 ounces! 
3.  Blowing bubbles in the 70 degree weather!
4.  All the backyard cement is poured and we LOVE it!

Low lights from our day:

1.  Two of the five boxes of Girl Scout Cookies are gone, and my hubby hasn't had any yet.
2.  Little Guy had to get shots today; breaks my heart every time.
3.  There's no low light to bubbles in 70 degree weather or beautiful new cement.
4.  PICNIK is closing in April and I am already hyperventilating!  Subway art creation in FULL gear!

This is my latest creation for my grandparents' 63rd anniversary!  A little mod podge and canvas, and it will be all done.  Thanks to Mother Huddle for the great subway art tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment