Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Baby No More

I finally gave in...after weeks, no months, of fending him off, I let Daddy talk me into cutting Little Guy's hair.  Uncle Mark says I am a week late, but I think the curls looked precious in the wedding photos!  We went in to Kids' Cuts today and with VERY detailed directions, let the stylist cut my baby's hair.  I was very clear that I did NOT want to lose the curls, and while the place was a little sketchy, the stylist did a great job listening and not only kept his curls, but managed a straight hair cut on a constantly moving target.  Little Guy could have cared less, he sat in the car chair, ate his sucker, and watched the Princess and the Frog...he was a perfect client, minus his meddling mother who probably took 20 more pictures than what would be considered normal for a first hair cut...my sweet little bear looks like a big boy...I think I need a tissue!







No comments:

Post a Comment