Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sky High

We are spending the weekend in Pleasant Hill so Mommy can enjoy a little "staycation" (anything is vacation if I don't have my own household chores to haunt me after bedtime!) and the boys can get some playing in with Gigi and Papa while Daddy is working.  We had planned on participating in the annual wine harvest with the Pereras, but the downpour left us all huddled under the overhang and without a whole lot to do....that's where Mommy's brilliant idea came in...Sky High.  I had always heard my sixth graders talking about a trampoline park in Concord and my sister had recently taken trampoline aerobics there, so I googled it and decided we HAD to try it out.  Little Guy was in heaven!  I jumped right along side him and truth be told, I had to keep myself under control, I was tempted to leave Little Guy with Gigi and hit up the big kid jump area, but I didn't.  Little Guy kept requesting "Mama HIGH!" and he hated the bracelet they made you wear, that was until we were finished and then he wouldn't let me take the bracelet off until the next morning.  He was hoping if he kept it on he could go back the next day!  Anyways, it was a great way to spend a very rainy Saturday, we can't wait to bring our friends back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment