Saturday, September 28, 2013

Piggy bank

Little Guy was so excited, he found a quarter in the garage (we're going to have to clean up our act with change as soon as Mr. Wyatt Bear is mobile and capable of choking on these exciting coins!), and promptly called me out to see it. I asked if he wanted to put it in his piggy bank and he said yes....by the time I came back downstairs with his piggy bank, he was playing trains (shocker, right???). I asked where the quarter was and he said, "All done quarter". I asked where it was all done and he brought me into the office, and showed me where he put the quarter.....into the paper shredder, along with some other quarters....apparently this was his new piggy bank. It's a good thing he showed me before I ran the shredder, or I think we would have been raiding the piggy bank for a new shredder otherwise.

1 comment: