Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sleep Super Star

You know how I feel about talking about sleep...it seems like the second you talk about it, your sweet baby decides to make you a liar...I am going to go out on a limb anyways and talk about our amazing weekend of sleep.  Little Guy was sicker than a dog so Mr. Wyatt Bear must have known his mommy needed a break, so he went down at bedtime and never woke up until the morning...and he did it on Friday, Saturday, and then Sunday!  Monday night he only woke twice, but I am chalking that up to the mild cold he got from his brother...let's keep our fingers crossed and see if maybe, just maybe, we're in for an incredibly sweet treat with a two month old baby who sleeps through the night....am I cursed for even just typing about this dream???  And am I double cursed if I dare say that a small, VERY small, part of me misses the waking every two hours...there was something special about being up at 2 am with my new baby that I may have looked forward too.  I am sure I'll be writing in a week about the seemingly endless state of insomnia one of my boys will have me living in, but until then, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment