Sunday, March 25, 2012

Addiction

Hi, I am Tiffani and I am a pinterest addict....and I know I am not alone.  There are all sorts of running jokes regarding pinterest obsessions habits, but the general gist is usually something along the lines of having 50 pinned recipes that you've never tried and a laundry list of craft projects you'll never get to...well today the joke's on them, because I did my FIRST pinterest craft project and it was a huge success. I enjoyed a WHOLE day of crafting with my girlfriends and ended with these phenomenal birthday boards.
 The back
The front 
I am pretty sure that the ten hours it took us to complete these masterpieces is little more than it took Angela to complete the board that inspired our project.  Now I just have to wait three more weeks until I can break it out for my THIRTIETH (YIKES!?!?) birthday.