Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo Challenge Fail

Well, after four days I realized that pretty much no matter what the theme is for the daily photo, I am going to find a way to make it a photo of Little Guy.  So instead of trying to "fit" Little Guy into the theme, I am throwing the challenge out and just snapping preciousness when I see it, like here:

Along with throwing out the photo challenge, here's what we've been up to the last few days:

1.  Still going strong with our cloth diapers...anxiously awaiting the arrival of four more diapers so I won't be doing diaper laundry five times a day...that's a SLIGHT exaggeration, but it will be nice to have a few spares.

2.  We are THIS CLOSE to finishing up this stretch of home improvement projects.  We had the stucco down last weekend, we're getting ready to have the house painted, and the pool should be plastered by Friday...I can't wait to see it all come together.

3.  "Goodnight Gorilla" and "Guess How Much I Love You" have entered our bedtime story rotation.  Little Guy and Daddy enjoy their reading time before bed, although Daddy questions the authors and their silly story lines, i.e. "Why do the animals all take baths, get on their pajamas AND THEN go up to exercise?"  He'll have to Sandra Boynton that one.

That about sums up our highlights from the last few days.  I have a few art projects in the works and Little Guy is still THIS CLOSE to crawling, so I am sure I'll have pictures and videos up soon!