Monday, March 19, 2012

Flowery Fun

I had my first Flower Mart experience today- that place is pretty awesome!  It reminded me of Pike's Market, which got me thinking about how great the flowers are in Seattle, and the food, and the shopping and then I remembered the weather and decided I am still happy living in California and don't actually want to live in "Sunny" Seattle anytime soon.

My hubby's lip is healing up...Little Guy is doing his part to help by swatting and grabbing at the stitches (that scar he wanted so badly may still be a possibility).

A delicious fish dinner (compliments to the chef, honey!) rounded out our day.  Here's to a nice start of what is sure to be a great week...did someone say Hunger Games this Friday???  I may need to make myself and the hubby matching tribute tees...