Monday, March 12, 2012

Technology...

I love to hate it.  Right now I am having a battle with both my mac and pc; the computers are winning.  Without countless craft blogs, this blog, Facebook, Photoshop, picnik, baby blogs, and other general time sucking programs on said computers, I am left to sweep, mop, and clean my house…that is unless Little Guy is awake, then we get to play.  He wasn’t in the mood to nap this afternoon (thanks daylight savings), and I wasn’t in the mood to clean, so we kept each other company.  He is enamored with my humorous ways (I always knew I was funnier than people were letting on) and his giggle makes me HAPPY!  Hopefully my computers will get over whatever it is that is making them S.O. S.L.O.W. and Little Guy will get back into his napping routine.  Here are a few photos from the weekend. Again, with the technology wars I am currently waging, I wasn’t able to post them.

All dressed up for our church outing.


Post church debacle…Venti hot chocolate spilled in the white
laundry…you can cry over spilled milk, I now know this.