Thursday, October 4, 2012

Going Crazy....

You know those days when you feel like you're walking around in a fog?  When you need to write EVERYTHING down and could benefit from a to do list that included reminders for brushing your teeth, putting on a bra, and grabbing Little Guy's shoes (it's always the shoes these days!)? 23 months ago I could blame it on preggo brain, and then 13 months ago it was chalked up to new mommy brain...but today, I am left with little to blame it on besides me just going CRAZY!  We literally spent 25 minutes in the Costco parking lot today searching the car for my cell phone.  I knew we had it in the car because Little Guy was holding it while I loaded the car.  I unpacked and repacked the Armada a hundred times (that may be a SLIGHT exaggeration...).  I asked the Costco cart guy if he had seen a phone in the parking lot, he said no...just as I was about to lose it, he yelled for my attention, it was still in the cart I had returned!  And the kicker is, I had already double checked the cart, which is apparently only helpful if you double check the cart you actually used.

No comments:

Post a Comment