Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from our toy box to yours.  Little Guy LOVED trick or treating, he just couldn't get enough of it and was SO excited every time someone handed him candy.  I have a feeling he will be sorely disappointed the next time we go downtown and there aren't hundreds of children running around and adults waiting outside to fill his treat bucket.  He was especially excited with all the children who came to HIS house- there were two scary masks that got the better of him, but other than that, he was all smiles all night.  Gabe thinks I mmmaaayyy have been more excited than Little Guy, but I am pretty sure it was even.  I can't wait to see how much he loves it next year.  Now I just have to think of a costume to top his little Woody (a HUGE thanks to Aunt Mary for loaning me the starter costume that she made FIFTEEN years ago!).
Here's our 2012 Halloween Season collage.  What fun we had at the Bishop Pumpkin Patch with the Santopadres, Silveyville Pumpkin Patch with playgroup, our Pumpkins and Popcorn party, and Trick-or-Treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment