Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SVU

We had a close call with our bargain shopping today.  Okay, some might not call it a close call, but it had some Law and Order:SVU potential (wouldn't we love an Elliot/Liv reunion!!)...I came across a used cozy coup on my Facebook bargains page (that's a dangerous obsession hobby on its own!) and lucky me, it was available for pick up.  We quickly set up a post-nap time rendez-vous and after a few texts, I had an address and was good to go.  Fast forward two hours, I arrive at the spot, only to be met with a vacant house and no cozy coup anywhere...we returned home empty handed only to be texted that they were now home...we arrived at the house again, and she goes to her car to get it- the car she said she didn't have earlier in the day, hence us having to drive to her...I was pretty sure that our house was being robbed or we were being set up for potential robberies while I was traipsing across town.  Good news, we weren't robbed and Little Guy has a cozy coup to zoom around in...

No comments:

Post a Comment