Monday, October 29, 2012

Night weaning: Day One

So I have been tossing around the idea to night wean Little Guy- it's not that I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE nursing, it's just that I need a few more hours of sleep to really be my most functioning mommyself, and I think the all night buffet routine I have created isn't the best way to get said sleep.  That being said, I've asked around and done some research on just how to go about night weaning...the most common response I get is, "When you find something that works, will you let me know?"  Not one to be discouraged, we're going to give it a try this week.  I am already sad for Little Guy; he LOVES LOVES LOVES his milk in the middle of the night and I have a feeling the sippy cup of water and light snack I have all ready to offer him in lieu of the good stuff might not make the cut.  I'll report back tomorrow on Attempt Number One: Night Weaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment