Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Shoes

As you know, I was a mess about our lost sandal last month, only to be relieved when I found it three days later in the parking lot...and then we lost it again a few weeks ago.  This time, I know it made it home, which leaves me to suspect that Little Guy put it away for me- in a place where I will probably never find it.  That being said, I have been in a shoe flux- we have some darling fall shoes, but they don't exactly go with the shorts Little Guy is still wearing in this blazing heat!  We borrowed a pair from his buddy Jackson (YAY!!) but we needed ones just a few centimeters bigger...Nope, I didn't find a pair on Facebook, my newest obsession for bargain hunting, but instead at a local Just Between Friends sale!  A BRAND NEW PAIR OF SIZE 5 SANDALS FOR 5 DOLLARS!!  I felt like I had won the lottery; my husband was too distracted by the previously owned undies being sold to really celebrate my victory!!  We finished off our day by heading over to Uncle Luke's and Auntie Kim's to show off Little Guy's new kicks and enjoy some dinner with our Girimonte cousins.  Daddy was in heaven with the freshly caught abalone and corn flake potatoes!  It was a nice midweek dinner treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment