Monday, October 15, 2012

It IS a conspiracy!

I knew it!!!  In case you've missed it, I've had a challenging time of late in regards to misplacing Little Guy's stuff.  I can't wait until he's big enough to be responsible for his own things, then I can blame someone else when everything winds up missing!  While giving Little Guy his nightly bath, I noticed an amber necklace on the bathroom counter...Hark, I think Rochelle must have found it while cleaning today and I make a mental note to thank her!  Fast forward to the hubby strolling in from his trip to Pac Bell Park- I inform him of the great news, one necklace has been recovered...he asks me if it was behind the picture frame in the bathroom...Ummm, yes it was and how did you know that??  He can barely contain his laughter as he pulls out the other missing necklace that he had found on Thursday at my parents' house.  He's not a fan of the necklaces, so he figured he'd just forget to mention it...I told him I just may forget to only put one necklace on Little Guy from now on... I say two will be twice as effective anyways!  On a non-conspiracy side note- we had our final dose of the one year shots today, Little Guy was an absolute trooper!

  He was pooped after his shots and he needed to cuddle with his mommy.  How could I not LOVE nap time with this sweet angel!?!  And after naps we ran errands, this included a stop for some chocolate ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment