Friday, October 5, 2012

Mexican Fiesta

Motherhood changes everything about you...EVERYTHING, including what you deem acceptable/normal topics for conversation, such as POOP!  So in true motherhood fashion, I have to report how amazingly excited I was to change Little Guy's SOLID poopy diaper today!  For all those not knee deep in cloth diapers, a solid poop meant no diaper spraying, just a simple shake of the poop into the toilet!  Hooray for solid food and therefore solid poop :)
And here's a sneak peek at Little Guy's "before" Halloween costume.  He's part of a Toy Story entourage and will be playing the role of "Woody".  I am simply in love with everything about his costume- the fact that I got an awesome pattern to follow from my aunt who made the same costume 15(!!!) years ago and the other fact that I scored all the other pieces at the consignment store and there was even a crumbled dollar in the pants pocket, SCORE!!  The slippery cowboy boots complete the outfit and also leave Little Guy unable to walk, so we have to work on a shoe alternative.  Stay tuned for the completed outfit in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment