Sunday, June 23, 2013

14 days....

Two weeks usually seems like nothing, but when you have the end game of giving birth hanging there, two weeks is a daunting amount of time.  I know it will fly by, but before we get to meet this baby, we're going to celebrate 4th of July and our five year anniversary, both of which seem like they are ages away but they aren't!  I was talking with my sister yesterday and all of the sudden the memories of giving birth started to come back to me and as excited/nervous as I am to meet this baby, I am remembering just how intense it is...I am not sure but I almost think it's easier the first time around when you don't know what to expect.  I used to say that I thought the second time around would be easier because I would know how hard it was going to be and be able to gauge where I was at, but I am thinking ignorance may be bliss.  In any case, we are 14 days away from my due date (although Little Guy was 5 days late!), holy smokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment