Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rio

Little Guy and I had our very first movie theatre date and it was a complete SUCCESS!!!!! Our local movie theatre does family movie Tuesday and for ONE buck, you get a movie ticket, box of popcorn, and drink! I couldn't pass up the $2 chance to see how he'd do in the theatre and sure enough my pregnant hormonal mommy heart just melted when I saw my baby sitting in his own chair with his popcorn in his lap and milk in his cup holder! His "oh no" commentary and shrieks of glee were precious and echoed by all the children in the theatre... It figures that the one grump bucket in the theatre was sitting next to us, but I didn't let it bother me and I never tried to sshhhh Little Guy's excitement....Rio was a huge hit and I can't wait for "Oceans" next Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment