Saturday, June 1, 2013

Laughter and Lemonade

Today I was showered with motherly love at a luncheon in my honor!  We were celebrating Baby #2 and it was just the most perfect day, I couldn't have asked for more.  I really wanted something small so all the ladies could talk and enjoy each other's company and that was exactly what I got.  We had one long lunch table, so beautifully decorated it needed to be in a magazine.  Cari and Heather hosted with dessert help from the Erins- let me just say, I am so lucky to call these amazing women my friends.  Here are some shots from the day (you can check out more about the crafty side of the shower over at Teaspoons and Twine).
The darling lemonade stand that greeted the guests- it also enticed the garage salers!

Miss Erin and her lovely dessert creations.  The cake was TDF, I may have had 3 pieces...

Relaxing with my amazing gifts- we are set with diapers!

Miss Mads and Peyton!  Love the matching colors!

Friends from playgroup.  Funny to think we met when our boys were just months old and here we are gearing up for baby #2.  Alyssa and I have the EXACT same due date, SO FUN!

The Fitzsimmons ladies...maybe I am carrying the 5th one, you never know....

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it was everything you wanted. It was so much fun to plan!

    ReplyDelete